Friday, August 6, 2010

Snuggling with Daddy

We are blessed as a family to have David spend his lunch hours with us. Each day we anxiously await when Daddy walks through the door at approximately 12:10pm. It breaks up the day a little, and we--David and I--get to tell one another how our mornings have been going.

Today after he ate David went to lay (lie? I can never remember which is the correct word ☺) on the sofa for a little bit before going back to work. Abby and I came into the living room with him, and she went and laid by him on the sofa.

Shortly after this P&E came into the house, and they joined us in the living room. Emma crawled on top of Daddy as well.
Then the three of them had a tickle fight. ☺

2 comments:

Ana said...

YAY!!!! How they love their daddy!!

Amanda said...

Aw, how sweet! :D