Girls and I at our quarterly shopping trip to the Mall of America. Daddy got to join us! And we are extra thankful to Grandma Lori for watching Abby that day.
Paige and Emma made a LEGO pyramid. They wanted me to submit this picture to the LEGO Magazine. Now that I think about it I never did that. Hmmm...
Emma, my little fashion model, was trying to come up with a suitable Easter ensemble. After she found one she was pleased with she asked me to take pictures of her.
Paige's yearly piano recital was yesterday. She did so well! We were very pleased. Also it's kind of funny that Grandma Lori told Paige specifically to "smile", and as Paige walked up to the piano she looked very somber and disgruntled. Nerves maybe? Ah well. There's always next year. ☺ And we also thoroughly enjoyed listening to all the students perform. Thank you, Miss Ana!




1 comment:
Cuteness! LOVE those little girlies -- the pictures are great. It super-neat we can see them on here. (Sharing with whomever wants to see them) :)
Post a Comment