It has certainly felt like I have said "adieu" to my blog. I haven't written for months! This has mostly been because school has started again at our house. And once school starts I have very little free time for my hobbies. Now, I only have a few hobbies--blogging being one of them--but my chief hobby is reading. If I am given the choice between watching a show on Netflix, blogging, playing a game, reading, etc., I am going to choose reading every time. :) Unless a really good show like Merlin catches my fancy on Netflix. Then I'll watch every single episode in order at every possible chance I get! (Merlin is another reason I haven't blogged lately.)
Today David took Paige and Emma with him to my grandfather's farm. Dave goes there most Saturdays to chop down trees and cut wood. There is a lovely stream running through the property and a lot of woods for the girls to explore.
With the rest of the family gone, Abs and I have had a nice few hours together. She's napping now so I was going to sit down and read...or play my new puzzle video game. :) But then I remembered my blog and how I haven't written since summer. I figured God had given me a perfect opportunity to sit down and write. Or maybe He wanted me to do some dusting....? Nah. Definitely time to write. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment