Em snapped this cute shot of Nolan and I. "Why the hat?" you may ask? Well, I had to take Nolan to the doctor by 8 am, and thus I was having a particularly bad hair day. Bad hair = hat day.
Emma wanted me to take a picture of her and Nolan at Menards. Okay, Em.
Nolan is fascinated by the show Yo Gabba Gabba. It makes me lchuckle whenever he stares at the television, like in this picture.
My show is done, so I will now blow raspberries.
Nolan has started to sit by himself. Milestone!
I was trying to get a decent picture of Nolan alone, but Abby kept asking to be in the pictures, too. At least she likes her brother...for now.
Finally all by himself, and he moves too much!
After his nap this afternoon Nolan was very content just to snuggle by his mama.














2 comments:
Such super-cute pictures. You've sent me some of them, but these are all great! Such a sweet boy! Thanks for posting. :)
What a cutie! Hope you all are doing well. :)
Post a Comment