We went shopping one day in August with Gram-Gram. This sign was right at the front of the Old Navy store, and the girls wanted a picture of themselves.
I saw this dress on clearance at Target, and I asked David if I could get it for Abby, and he said yes. ☺ To say that Abby loves this dress is an understatement. I want to try and save it for Christmas, but when she sees it hanging in my closet she has to wear it. She plays with the crinoline underneath. And when it's time to take the dress back off she gets mighty upset.
P&E were "digging for gold" with a fool's gold set they got from TJ Maxx. That store has truly unique toys.
There's that dress again. ☺ Whenever Abby sees the Nintendo DS laying around the house she immediately picks it up and tries to play it. I guess you're never too young to become a gamer?
A true first-grader--missing a front tooth. ☺
Her front tooth fell out this week. I asked her how it happened, and she said, "Paige kicked me in the face." ??? :-/ She was laughing when she said it so it must not have been as gruesome as it sounds.
My mom sent me this picture of Abby that she took from her house. This is very appropriate as Abigail likes to carry around purses or bags.






4 comments:
I love the dress. I am bummed I couldn't find it in Baby Goblirsch size but thats okay I got a cute one too.
I laughed at the picture in front of old navy. Paige is on the bottom even though she is taller.
Bethy bought the dress as well! I thought that was so funny. It really is a cute dress. Too bad you couldn't get it. But you did get that adorable plaid one. :)
I bought a pink and white one. Its too cute also!
What fun pictures! :) Love them!
Post a Comment