This past year David decided that he was going to begin drinking tea. Somewhere online he read that green tea is very good for your body. So instead of consuming 2 cups of cappuccino each night, which is full of sugar, he was going to drink tea. He jumped into his plan, and so far has been committed to it. At first he stuck with one or two flavors, but being adventuresome by nature he quickly branched out into imbibing many varieties. Now he drinks a lot of tea each night; it's not unusual for him to have 5 cups. We even had to clear out cabinet space in the kitchen so we could have our own tea cupboard to house all our boxes of tea.
Of course with David's new found love of tea he wanted me to join him. I was to give up cappuccino along with him and join the tea bandwagon. I was not thrilled about this prospect. I had previously tried iced tea, and I did not enjoy it. But being the excessively supportive wife that I am (shameless plug for myself ☺) I decided to give tea a try. I tried several flavors, and I soon discovered that I somewhat like tea. I liked it enough that I was drinking it every night right alongside David. But after awhile I realized that I was craving cappuccino. No matter how much stevia or sugar you dump into your tea cup it simply cannot rival the smooth goodness of French vanilla cappuccino. I have quit drinking tea. :-|
This scenario is what made me think of my last poll. According to the results most of voters drink tea in some form: either hot or cold. A couple of you don't, and I can certainly understand why. Tea seems to be like coffee in that it's an acquired taste.
My next poll is one that I feel I might be recycling. But since I cannot remember which polls I've used besides the one from last time I am using it again...possibly. ☺
No comments:
Post a Comment