Let's say you're out of toilet paper. "Crud. Better go to the store." Then you notice you are running low on Kleenex. "Write that down on the shopping list." Now, where do you go to purchase those supplies: Target or Walmart? According to my last poll Walmart was the favorite choice by eight to 5.
David and I both chose Target. I like Walmart's prices, but I prefer the cleanliness and general ambiance of Target better. And I really like their clothing, especially for children. Plus they have such great clearance items. A month ago I scored a light-up LEGO key chain for less than $4 on clearance. I was stoked! I now have three LEGO minifigures attached to my keys, and one of them doubles as a flash light. ☺
But if I need to pick up TP and Kleenex AND I want to get some apples and milk, all in one shopping trip, I'll drive to Walmart instead. I've measured it out, and Walmart is closer to me by two blocks. ;-)
~
I was thinking about my latest poll question while sending a text message the other day. I realized that while I always type out the word "okay" David simply writes "OK". What do you usually do?
No comments:
Post a Comment