For those who don't speak Spanish (and that includes me, despite taking two years of Español in HS) jugo de naranja means "orange juice". And that means that it's time for me to blab about my last poll. *wink*
My girls and I drink a lot of orange juice. It's just one of those drinks that tastes oh so good with breakfast...and at eleven o'clock at night. ☺ But we do NOT like pulp. The mere sight of pulp in our glass makes us question if we really want orange juice at all. It takes a lot of gumption to drink orange "guts", in my opinion.
But not everyone agrees with me as the winner of my pulp poll was "a little pulp". Seven people thought that a little pulp was okay. But I wasn't alone in not liking pulp as 6 other voters chose "none at all", like I did. Two people like a lot of pulp. Well I hope they don't mind if I put my juice through a sieve before I drink it. ☺
Thanks for voting! My next poll is up.
1 comment:
I like it without pulp, but I can hardly have it at all because it gives me canker sores in my mouth. :( I love the taste, though.
Post a Comment