Thursday, March 4, 2010

Camera phone pictures ☺

As you might recall last September I wrote about wanting a new phone. Well that day has finally arrived! Two weeks ago David and I purchased shiny new "wireless devices". ☺ Ooh I was excited; still am, actually. We had researched them for awhile so we knew which ones we wanted. I bought them online and got a great deal: two phones for $50 and NO rebates to mail in.
I was very enthused with the idea of having a nice camera with me at all times. (This was one of my reasons for wanting a different phone.) I snapped a few pictures with my new phone, but then quickly realized, "Uhh...how do I get these off my phone and onto my PC?" For two weeks I have been wondering this so I finally made a call to Verizon tonight. Forty-five minutes later I successfully learned how to transfer my photos!
So here are several pictures I've taken with my "still new" phone. Oh, and if it matters to you at all it's a LG enV Touch. ;-) I still need to read my manual as I don't quite have the hang of using it yet.
Abby was stuck in the stool and didn't know how to get out.
Gram Gram, Paige, and Emma at Gram Gram's house
Abby "reading" a book at Gram Gram's house
Falling asleep on the way home from church...
...but not asleep yet. ☺
Such sweet big sisters
Abby in the morning
Today we all got our hair cut, even Abby. It was her first time, and she did really great. The stylist distracted her with suckers. Kudos to her for knowing how to distract young children!
Emma is always posing. ☺

1 comment:

ExploreColorado said...

Great Pictures!!! I love the one of Abby in the tweety chair.