Abby just loves to wear people's reading glasses. Gram-Gram has a nice basket full of them, and Abby partakes of it often.
We briefly studied gladiators during school, and Paige decided to dress like one. But as Grandma pointed out she looks Grecian more than anything. Valiant effort though! ☺
I snapped this picture of Abby and her cousin Brett while serving in the nursery during church. I couldn't get them to look at me and smile. They're still so cute!
Emma lost both top front teeth within a couple weeks of each other. She's missing the bottom ones as well. Makes me think of the song "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth." She'll ask for a snack, and I'll say, "Have an apple." Then I'll remember that she can't eat them right now! *laughing to myself*




2 comments:
I love the glasses! They are hot.
As for telling Emma to eat an apple, that's just mean. ;)
I also love the picture of the kids at church, they look so cute and innocent.
Wow, your girls are getting SO big!!!
Post a Comment