Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Every little bit counts
I stepped onto the bathroom scale to weigh myself the other night. I should state that I weigh myself almost every day. I like to know where I'm at, so to speak. David, on the other hand, does not weigh himself. Now, he was in the room with me when I was on the scale, and seeing what my weight was--it was the same as it's been for years--David decided to weigh himself after I did. He stood on the scale, waited for the digital reading to settle on a number, looked at the number, paused for a bit, and then he said, "Maybe I should take my watch off."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Dave's comment about the watch was really funny! Also why i only weigh myself (when i do, which isn't very often) right after i get out of the shower with only pj's on. No added weight of jeans or heavy items of any kind!
I'm still chuckling about the watch..... :)
I appreciate the discretion, and not divulging the scales' grossly maladjusted figure ( I wish ). You're right btw mom, those blue jeans are heavy. Shoulda ditched those too! ;)
I weigh myself in the morning--when a person weighs the LEAST because they have been fasting all night long. And then a person is only wearing pajamas so that helps, too. He he!
"Spare Tire"--Instead of keeping my spare tire in my trunk I wear it around my waist. ;-)
Hahahahahaha, as though a watch makes much difference...:)
It does if you're wearing a sun dial on your wrist. ;-) He wasn't.
Post a Comment