The flighty thoughts and daily happenings of a quirky, home school mom.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Minnesota Twins vs. Detroit Tigers [Division Championship Tiebreaking Game]
After the Twins beat the Royals on Sunday, Daniel immediately went online to get tickets for the tie breaking game on Tuesday night against the Tigers. He got us great seats! And more importantly, WE WON!!
AH YOU GUYS WENT!!!!! I bet that was a BLAST! Ana and I sat and watched the updates on my dad's computer because it wasn't on t.v.... We WERE SO EXCITED!!! :)
Well I hate to say I told ya so, but man did I!! All those nay sayers that didn't think we could come back and defeat Detroit. Ha Ha. That was the most nerve wracking game I've ever seen, and I got to be there in person! It was unbelieveable. The amount of people and the deafening noise was something to behold. I will certainly never forget that game. Now all we have to do is beat the Yankees, to move on in the playoffs. Its going to be a little tougher than the Tigers, but I have faith (in large quantities). Here's hoping for playoff tickets!
NO WAY!!!! YOU GUYS WERE THERE!!!!!???? I am so jealous!!! But I am so totally pumped we won!!!! At least that game, not so much against the Yankees, but hey! :)
4 comments:
AH YOU GUYS WENT!!!!! I bet that was a BLAST! Ana and I sat and watched the updates on my dad's computer because it wasn't on t.v.... We WERE SO EXCITED!!! :)
Well I hate to say I told ya so, but man did I!! All those nay sayers that didn't think we could come back and defeat Detroit. Ha Ha. That was the most nerve wracking game I've ever seen, and I got to be there in person! It was unbelieveable. The amount of people and the deafening noise was something to behold. I will certainly never forget that game. Now all we have to do is beat the Yankees, to move on in the playoffs. Its going to be a little tougher than the Tigers, but I have faith (in large quantities).
Here's hoping for playoff tickets!
You certainly were right again, David (as usual). ;-]
Leah--the game was on TBS. Maybe you don't get that channel?
If I were Paige and Emma I'd be chanting "Playoff tickets! Playoff tickets!" right about now.
NO WAY!!!! YOU GUYS WERE THERE!!!!!???? I am so jealous!!! But I am so totally pumped we won!!!! At least that game, not so much against the Yankees, but hey! :)
Post a Comment