Seen around town while it was raining:
- A boat being washed at the car wash
- Sprinklers watering the soccer fields
- A garden being watered with a sprinkler
- Me carrying a pathetic-looking broken umbrella ☺
- Clothes on my neighbor's clothesline. This happens so often that I felt compelled to write about it. Does the rainwater help their clothing? I guess they think so because if it starts to rain they won't take their clothes off the line; they leave them out to get soaked.
- A lady mowing her lawn wearing denim jeans and tennis shoes. Okay, not so odd. But she was also wearing 2 shirts -- a sweatshirt over a turtleneck. (The daytime high was going to be over 80°.)
- Clothes on both my neighbors' clotheslines. I think my two neighbors have a competition going to see who can be the first person to hang their clothes outside in the Spring. Why does this bother me? Because then I feel like I too ought to be hanging out MY clothes. *snarl* I want to be lazy and use my dryer! ☺
No comments:
Post a Comment