Thursday, June 24, 2010

Paige's birthday 6-6-10


For Paige's 8th birthday she had a swimming party. She and 6 friends + Emma went to our local indoor pool and frolicked in the shallow end and the hot tub. My nephew and I braved the slides. It was very fun! After swimming we came back to our house to have cake and open gifts. I always let the girls choose the cake decor, and Paige choose a cake with a fake ipod on it. ☺ Paigey received lots of crafts for her birthday, and she has been steadily creating ever since. She also was given several chapter books, and I've been overjoyed to find her curled up in the living room reading at odd times during the day. I so hope she and Emma are bookworms like me. ☺

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy birthday, Paige!

ExploreColorado said...

Happy Birthday Paige.