Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"Get the biggest aluminum tree you can find, Charlie Brown, maybe painted pink."

Remember that pathetic looking Christmas tree that Charlie Brown finds? The tree was no more than a stick with a few branches. But the Peanuts gang decorated it, and it was so cute. ☺ I like that movie.

An evergreen tree in one's home isn't essential to enjoying and/or celebrating Christmas, but it's a tradition that I enjoy. So I asked you this past week if YOU had a tree in your house, and if so, what kind? Three people have a real tree, 8 have an artificial tree, and 1 person didn't have a tree.

Now comes that age-old question: "When do you take down the Christmas tree?" Since we have an artificial tree ours will probably be up for a few more weeks. I don't know about you, but the thought of boxing up all those ornaments, lights, and the tree itself is daunting. I will wait until Dave is suddenly inspired to remove it. :D

My next poll is now up. Ciào!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

We have an artificial tree, and usually keep it up at least till New Year's Day. Last year, we kept it up till the middle of January, but this year it's going down on Friday. :(

Tree removal service said...

Great... so its up to me to take it down. I put it up! Isn't that enough? I think leaving it up a few more weeks sounds great. :D