Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Poll Is Up, and Up, and Up

I have posted a new poll for this week. It's all about holiday weight, and it's a simple yes or no question. I just want know, "Have you gained any holiday weight?" ☺

For my last poll I asked you all how you felt about winter's arrival. The majority of respondents said they didn't mind the snow. Two people hate it and two others love it. The snow and colder temperatures don't bother me either. Although when it's below zero and there is a wind chill, and you have to leave your house because you cannot live off of peanut butter sandwiches any longer and you HAVE to go out so you can go to the grocery store, that's about when I start pining for summer again.

This is a side note, but have you ever noticed how some digital thermometers will read -0°? MINUS zero. Why do they need the minus? Maybe it's for our benefit, kind of like a mental health checker to make sure we are still in our right mind as our nostrils are freezing together.

Gotta love winter!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Haha, I loved your observation about negative zero...that is totally mathematically wrong.

I am one of the ones who hates winter. :S Though I'm trying to have a better attitude about it this year...(Yeah, I know it's only the first day. :P)