Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Holiday decorating

My aunt Julie, my mom's sister, is a talented floral designer. For many years now she has made floral arrangements and wreaths and garlands for her sisters and their families. They are gorgeous! Well, up until this year I didn't have one of her arrangements, but now I do! My mom had her make a Christmas wreath and garland for our house. Oh, I am so excited! Mom brought over the Christmas decorations on Sunday, and David immediately put them up. The garland fits our banister PERFECTLY, and I just love the holly berries and pine cones mixed in with the greenery and red ribbon.

Dave strung a set of white lights through the garland.
Now if only I could get my cat Dingo to stop chewing on it! ;-)

It is so bushy and full! LOVE IT!!!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oooh, they look so nice! And the paint on your wall does not conflict with it! :)

Ana said...

Wow!! They are so beautiful and Christmas-y!!! I love the little twinkly lights too.

Stephanie Goblirsch said...

I want a wreath :( It looks nice in your house though!

ExploreColorado said...

Very nice!!!