See, I am very particular about pens. I have to use a specific type of gel pen for writing checks and notes to myself. They are Pilot retractable gel pens in blue ink. I just don't like the way my check register looks when I use a different pen. I know, VERY kooky of me. Of course my friends argued that gel pens smear when used on a check. Ah, that is true sometimes, but not with those Pilot gel pens. They are top of the line!
Apparently others feel the same way as I do because gel pens were the favorite on my last poll. Let's see how things ended:
- 2 votes for those white Bic pens you see in stores being sold in mass quantities. They are probably sold in huge bunches like that because more often than not when you grab one to write with IT DOESN'T WORK! How many times have you picked up one of these pens, tried to write with it, and nothing happened except a scratch on your paper? You then proceeded to scribble with it back and forth on the paper to get the ink flowing. Yeah, if we all had a penny for how many times that has happened we could all retire early. :-P
- 3 votes for retractable pens. Thinking on this more I probably should have combined this option with gel because as I mentioned before: I like retractable gel pens.
- 7 votes for gel pens. EXCELLENT!
- No votes for Sharpie. Eh, they're more of a marker anyway.
Thanks for voting!
1 comment:
I don't remember what I voted. ^_^ Not gel pens, though, because they smear; and they don't always work for me. :P I do use Pilot pens, though - black ink, fine tip - very nice pen!! :D
Post a Comment