Sunday, April 25, 2010

My birthday 4-6-2010

I turned 29 on April 6. That night we had a small party at my in-laws' house. Dave had his mom pick up a cake, and we enjoyed that along with ice cream. Then we opened gifts.

Here is my delicious cake.
Myself, Emma, and my nephew Casey
Girlies and I. Good grief! This new blogger layout is really tricky to manage! I'm sure all these pictures and their headings will be all cattywompus.Cake cutting and distributing
Gift from my sister-in-law
...and it was the Nintendo DS game "Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box"! I had been wanting that game for awhile. The premise of the game is that you are solving a crime/mystery by completing puzzles. I started playing it the next day, and I have pretty much beaten the game now.
That last picture is out of order. Oh well. As you can see the girls and I were blowing out the candles.

2 comments:

Ana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... again. :)

Amanda said...

Happy birthday!!! :D Ultra-late, I realize! (At least i was on time on Facebook. ;)) Your cake looks like it was lovely. :)