The flighty thoughts and daily happenings of a quirky, home school mom.
Please ignore the goofy voice-over. ☺
She is wanting to move. Is she sitting up on her own yet? Logan isn't doing that yet. I try to get his butt up but it doesn't work!
So precious!! :)I love how you have sing-along-songs for your titles. It's perfect!
Steph-yes, she does sit by herself now. She started within the last two weeks.Leah-I like to make my titles somewhat captivating. ☺ Plus I'm literally ALWAYS singing. Seriously. Always.
Wow!!! She's so big!!! :) And adorable!!And side note ... I'm always singing too, so much so that Alex J. used to tell me, "No singing!" and then I would hum and it was "Stop humming!" Oh well! I sing in my car where no one can hear me. :)
Aww... She tries so hard!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is wanting to move. Is she sitting up on her own yet? Logan isn't doing that yet. I try to get his butt up but it doesn't work!
So precious!! :)
I love how you have sing-along-songs for your titles. It's perfect!
Steph-yes, she does sit by herself now. She started within the last two weeks.
Leah-I like to make my titles somewhat captivating. ☺ Plus I'm literally ALWAYS singing. Seriously. Always.
Wow!!! She's so big!!! :) And adorable!!
And side note ... I'm always singing too, so much so that Alex J. used to tell me, "No singing!" and then I would hum and it was "Stop humming!" Oh well! I sing in my car where no one can hear me. :)
Aww... She tries so hard!
Post a Comment