What is your favorite time of the day? Well overwhelmingly the answer to that question seems to be Morning. Out of 13 voters, 8 chose morning (61% of the vote), 4 chose evening, and one lone voter chose the middle of the night. I wonder if that person who liked the middle of the night favored the smell of a Dominos pizza at 1 in the morning because I tell ya, that's a good aroma. ☺ Or maybe they just like to watch the late night talk shows.
I chose the morning for one very good reason: BREAKFAST!! Breakfast foods are my favorite foods to eat. Waffles, Pop Tarts, sunny-side-up eggs, french toast (which I learned recently the French are actually unfamiliar with), toast with jelly/jam, Burger King Croissan'wiches, Toaster Strudels, cheese omelets, Fruit Loops, Crispix, pancakes, bacon. I'm probably missing some, but you get the gist. I also like the morning because I remember sleeping in until after 12 o'clock when I was teenager, and I felt like I had wasted half the day. Now I am forced to be awake by 8 o'clock because my children are awake, but I don't really mind; more time to spend with them or doing my household duties.
My husband, Dave, said, "I like 5 o'clock because that's quitting time at work. Is that a choice?" Well said. ☺
Feel free to vote on my next poll: What is your favorite season?
4 comments:
Hi, Nikki! I've sent you an invite to my blog.
It was hard for me to choose the time of day that I liked best, and I don't remember if I ended up with morning or evening, because both times are lovely!! :)
Psst... they were just unfamiliar with the way I made it. they just use milk and eggs. They liked mine better. They call it "lost bread", whatever that translates to.
"Lost bread"? Well I hope I never lose it because it's delicious! ☺ I suppose they cringe at "French fries" as well, huh?
They're called "chips" over there. And chips are called "Crisps". *sigh* they make everything complicated.
Post a Comment