Monday, June 29, 2009

If only the rest of the house looked like this




Yay! The toy room is organized! I threw out two garbage bags of toys and junk and garbage. AND I found the bag of the girls' hair clips that I was looking for which was the sole reason I decided to clean the toy room to begin with. Thanks be to God for allowing me to find them and have ample time today to finish what I started. ☺

5 comments:

Ana said...

Go Nikki!! It's always SUCH an accomplishment to organize anything!!! It looks very nice.

Stephanie said...

Wow! Looks great! :) Kudos!

ExploreColorado said...

:D So you finally decided to join the bloggie world. Yeah for you. I like your colors. They're nice and springy.

Nikki said...

Thanks Vickie! And yes, I FINALLY started a blog. I didn't realize I'd have so many things I'd want to write about. And it's helped me to take pictures more. Plus this way I remember to check out your blog more often. ☺

Amanda said...

The toy room looks lovely! It's so hard to keep things clean, though...=P