Today I had another craving. Ugh! They just blindside you like an all-glass door. So I walked over to the pop machine, and after some examination I saw Sprite Zero. I tried it. It's...tolerable at best. But I'm drinking it! Oh yes, and I'm finishing the can. Thanks to everyone who has encouraged me in my quest to stay away from the poison we know as Mtn. Dew. (Sweet, delicious, thirst-quenching poison.)
2 comments:
You can do it Nikki!!! :) I haven't had a caffeinated pop for over a year now ... and haven't had coffee for over a month!!! Wahoo!!
I thought I had read an article that said a small amount of waste is put into every bottle/can of Mt. Dew to help reduce the waste output of the factory. Granted, this would be a legally allowed amount, just like mouse droppeing in chocolate. Just one more thing to help you resist the delicious poison... and maybe chocolate now too.
Post a Comment