The flighty thoughts and daily happenings of a quirky, home school mom.
In this 3 minute video we see a different side of Hello Kitty: she is shockingly violent!
Super cute nikki! :)
Wow- Stay away from the angry cat!
It's amazing how quickly Hello Kitty goes from being very polite -- just as giraffe was -- to attacking said friend. Wow! Very cute play... they're both very imaginative!c.
LOL! this is so funny.
Hehe!! :)
That's funny! And I love the blog background. I know you've had it for a little while, but I still love it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Super cute nikki! :)
Wow- Stay away from the angry cat!
It's amazing how quickly Hello Kitty goes from being very polite -- just as giraffe was -- to attacking said friend. Wow! Very cute play... they're both very imaginative!
c.
LOL! this is so funny.
Hehe!! :)
That's funny! And I love the blog background. I know you've had it for a little while, but I still love it!
Post a Comment