Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My rant for today

Isn't it annoying when you really like a product, and you have used it for a long time, and then one day you go to the store to purchase it, and THEY NO LONGER SELL IT?!? Ooh that frustrates me.

A few weeks ago David got a hole in one of his favorite shirts. I had previously bought this Champion® t-shirt in a package of two from Target several years ago. He liked them so much that I went out and bought him a second package right away. Admittedly he's had these shirts for at least 3 years. Anyways, I went last night out to Target to buy him another package to replace the shirt with the hole, and of course I couldn't find them. I was dejected. Where were they? I scoured the men's department, but I saw nothing that even vaguely resembled this t-shirt. Needless to say I came home empty-handed (except for all the other items I purchased *wink*). I vowed that I WOULD find these shirts.

So today I went onto Champion's website, and I looked at their selection of shirts. Guess what? They didn't sell the one I was looking for. *Sigh* I wasn't about to give up, though. I checked a different section: Underwear. "It could be there...I guess? I mean, people could wear this UNDER another shirt." I thought to myself. And low and behold there it was! *Ding Ding Ding* I was so happy! Now comes the waiting for them to arrive. *sigh again*

1 comment:

Ana said...

Oh, I totally know what you mean. I hate that when stores do that. But I'm glad you found it ... in the underwear section ... that's odd. :)