Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Saturday at the fair

Abigail waiting while the girls go on a camel ride
Paige and Emma on the camel; about to go on their ride
Riding the camel
Riding the Ferris Wheel--it was a little frightening for my mom and I as the girls weren't very secured in the seat. And Emma kept sitting forward to get a better view.
The Scrambler--they really enjoyed this ride.
Sorry these pictures aren't very big. I took them with my camera phone.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Ooooh, I love the Scramber. ;) It looks like you guys had fun! :)

Stephanie Goblirsch said...

I see how you are... not going to the fair with me. You just don't like me. (J/k)

Ana said...

Cute pictures. I totally didn't even know the fair was going on in NU and I missed it. :(

Nikki said...

As I recall, Steph, you went without ME on Wednesday! ;) J/K At least you went on a day when it didn't rain. Although it wasn't hot so that was nice. :D

Ana-I don't think they advertised the fair very much this year. So it's not surprising you missed it. But hey, it's Buttered Corn Days this Friday!!!!!!

Rosebud-I enjoy The Scrambler lots, too! Except I can't ride it anymore without getting sick. Having children really changed my body's ability to handle motion. :(

Stephanie Goblirsch said...

Oh I forgot to tell you, we didn't end up going. So, I didn't end up taking Logan at all. Randi said it was "too hot" on Wed.

ExploreColorado said...

The fair is always so much fun.