Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Weekly Poll

My last poll concerned a topic very close to my own heart: kid food! As my husband has told me many times I am basically a big kid. I hope that you all were able to enjoy your favorite kid food at least one time this past week. I am sorry that I didn't include more choices. After I made the poll I thought of french fries, and then a friend suggested Mac 'n cheese. I can't believe I had forgotten about those two, especially mac 'n cheese. Had that choice been on there I might have picked that. But instead I chose chicken nuggets. Corn dogs and grilled cheese sandwiches were tied with 3 votes apiece. No one chose fish sticks. Poor fish sticks. One time I made fish sticks for lunch, and because I like to include some kind of vegetable at lunch and supper, I made baked beans with them. Dave came home from work, and he just quipped, "Fish sticks and beans..." That was all he said. LOL! So now if I make fish sticks I almost have to make baked beans with them, just to be goofy. They are kind of odd together, and yet it tastes good. ☺

In keeping along the lines of food my next poll will be about kid cereal. I will do research before-hand though so I don't forget any favorites. Enjoy!

*Update: Okay, after doing some online digging I realized that I could probably have 15 different choices for kids' cereals so I am only going to list some more popular brands or ones that I grew up with.

No comments: