Friday, August 7, 2009

A Tagged Survey (I Really Like These ☺)

I have been tagged by Rosebud which is great because as I was reading her entry I was thinking to myself, "I am going to fill this out, too!" I wrote down the first thing that popped into my head after each topic.

I am: really tall
I think: AFTER I've spoken
I know: ♫ whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able... ♫
I have: a lot of bills
I wish: upon a star. Okay not really.
I hate: when I am wrong.
I miss: the days of no responsibility
I fear: bugs and spiders and snakes
I feel: tired
I hear: my girlies talking
I smell: cereal
I crave: chocolate, especially 3 Musketeers bars
I search: online
I wonder: when I will get to go to Mankato today?
I regret: many things that I have done.
I love: my family!
I ache: in my head right now because I hit my forward on the edge of the wall on Wednesday while going up the stairs. Clutsy!
I am not: a big fan of this weather today [it's raining and it's windy]
I believe: in miracles. (Wow, where did THAT come from? I actually only believe in miracles that happened in the Bible.)
I dance: only at weddings
I sing: ALL THE TIME!
I cry: every once in awhile or when I hear other people's tragedies.
I don't always: read my Bible as often as I should
I fight: pretty much never
I write: out cards
I win: when I play Boggle
I lose: every other game
I never: get to go recreational shopping...except for this afternoon *wink*
I always: bungle my words while speaking
I confuse: events/memories from the past
I listen: to classical music while driving
I can usually be found: reading or using the laptop
I am scared: of failure
I need: more time
I am happy about: my children
I imagine: a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned
I am wearing: a hooded sweatshirt and jean capris
I look forward to: when Dave comes home from work for the day

That was fun!

3 comments:

Dave said...

Somehow I don't think the chickens mind that we question their motives, because they probably have non to begin with. Very funny though, sweetie.

Amanda said...

A world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned...I liked that! ;)

Hey, I have a friend who is up there right now near Mankato! She's in Waseca! How close are you to there?

Nikki said...

New Ulm, my town, is 25 miles W of Mankato, and Waseca is about the same distance E of Mankato. It is probably just over an hour's distance to drive there. :) It's a small world, huh?