Sunday, August 9, 2009
My Next Read
My sister-in-law, Bethany, discovered this book on Barnes & Noble's website, and knowing what a huge Jane Austen fan I am she told me about it. I laughed heartily, but was actually intrigued. I checked my local library to see if they had the book (as it has just recently been published in April), and they did(!!!), but it wasn't available yet as it was being catalogued. I put it on my "hold" list anyways, and now it's finally come in! ☺ I finished "The Fellowship of the Ring" last night, and I plan on starting this promises-to-be-funny novel today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Target carries that book. I saw it a while ago.
You'll have to tell us what you thought of it.
I saw that Wal-Mart had it as well, and I was tempted to purchase it last Tuesday, but I figured I could wait until the library had it. Plus I don't like to buy books unless I really like and would want to read them again.
On Barnes & Noble's website I saw that another similar book is coming out in September: "Sense & Sensibility & Sea Monsters"! TOO FUNNY!
Post a Comment