Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day at Madison Lake

Yesterday we spent a very nice holiday at nearby Madison Lake. Our family went as well as Dave's parents, and his sister, Beth, and her husband, Adam, and their four boys. Carrie, Dave's mom, packed a huge spread for a picnic lunch, and his dad, Carl, grilled out. After lunch the kids went swimming and played on the beach. Then they all went fishing with Grandpa and Grandma and Uncle Adam. Dave, Beth and I stayed by the babies. The weather was wonderful: sunny and about 80°, and the company was fun as always.

Brett

Brett and Abby



Paige

Hunter and Emma

Will

Dave, Brett, and Beth
~~There was an odd lady with abnormally large sunglasses in there as well

3 comments:

Leah said...

You're SOOO CUTE!! I love your family pictures. :)

Ana said...

YEAH!!!! What fun!

ExploreColorado said...

How fun!!! I love picnicks by the lake!!!