Friday, September 25, 2009

Twins Game 9/14/09

Emma and Paige

David

Me

10 comments:

Ana said...

That was my birthday!! :) And is just me or does David's shirt say #33? Go Morneau!!!!!

Dave said...

It is indeed a Morneau shirt. Unfortunately our intrepid first baseman is out for the remainder of the season. :( However, I have every confidence that the twins will prevail over the Tigers and win a division championship, with our Morneau replacement - Micheal Cuddyer 1B. :) GO TWINS!!

Nikki said...

Nice use of an archaic word, Hon. ;-) Intrepid. I like it! ☺

Leah said...

Yea go twins!! :)

Anne said...

Sorry guys, the Sox will still win.

Ana said...

I knew that Morneau was out but I didn't know Cuddyer was now taking 1B! What are we thinking? He's our right-fielder! Ahhh!!! ... as you can tell David I haven't seen an actual Twins game (on T.V. or in stadium) for quite some time as football season has started and Leah now has control of the T.V. remote. :) I DO also know, however, that we are in 2nd place ... or last time I checked so I guess Cuddyer isn't that bad. *wink*

Nikki said...

Too funny, Anne. They probably will.

Ana-yes, the Twins are still in 2nd place. We had a chance to tie the Tigers, but we failed at that. Only 3 more games to go! And Cuddyer has been doing well. And you should wrestle Leah for the remote, although she does look pretty strong...hmmm...maybe not then.

Ends with a D too said...

I wholeheartedly agree with Nikki. Ana, you need to wrestle that remote away from Leah, as the Twins need our support more than ever!! Football is great I admit, But its also just getting started. There are only a few baseball games left in the regular season, and we need to win, win, win. Of course, Chicago does too for that matter. We didn't gain any ground on Detroit after that last series, so this last home stand against the Royals is it. Its gonna be a nail biter. Can't miss it!
Maybe we'll get lucky and Greinke will throw his arm out. JK
I should start a baseball blog - so much to discuss.

Ana said...

:D Thanks Nikki. Shortly after I left my last comment I went up and drilled Dad on Twin's players and such. :) He said he'd known all this for a while but didn't think I cared to know! *Gasp* :)

Yes, only 3 more games!

Nikki said...

Elusive "D"--You SHOULD start a baseball blog. I'd read it. Of course if you started a blog about underwater basket weaving I'd read that, too. ;-)