I just wanted to let my readers know that I haven't disappeared, and I'm sorry I haven't posted for almost a week now. There just hasn't been a ton to write about from around here lately. We have been busy with school now. Granted, it only takes us a few hours each day to get our schoolwork done, but then I have to make up for those few lost hours in my housework, cooking, etc. etc. Plus I need time to do my reading. ☺ And if truth be told I probably do more reading lately than I should be. Books are very distracting to me. ☺ Speaking of which...Dave is making me two floor-to-
ceiling book shelves! I am so excited about these. He built one yesterday, and today he installed it. We still need to sand and stain it, but at least it's in place, and you can get an idea of how it will look. Both shelves are 8' in height.

You can see my old shelf to the left of the new one. It's mighty overcrowded. ☺ Actually I should probably be sanding right now instead of writing on my blog.
Hmm...
Anyways, I have more to write about this week as last night we went to a Minnesota Twins game! Dave has pictures on his phone so once I get those from him I will upload them and write about our trip.
I also have to fill out a survey that
Leah tagged me in. That should be fun. ☺ So thanks for your patience with me and for sticking with me even when I'm absent. Bye!
1 comment:
Very nice!!! What a handy husband you have :D
Post a Comment