Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Little discoveries

Several weeks ago I walked into the toy room and noticed the girls had taped some of their art onto the wall.
I thought this was really neat of them to do. The art quickly became part of the wall decor, and I would walk past it without looking at it and realizing it was there anymore.

But yesterday morning I happened to walk into the toy room, and I noticed the art again. I figured it had been on the wall long enough, and I started to take it off. That's when I learned the reason behind the strategic placement of the pictures.

Hidden beneath their masterpieces was a math problem and a stick figure person. I'll give them this:  they are clever!

5 comments:

Ana said...

That's funny ... in a wrong sort of way. :D

Stephanie Goblirsch said...

Ha ha! Too funny! What did you say to the girls?

Nikki said...

I was on the phone when it happened, and I started laughing. I just couldn't believe that they had swindled me! I had even commented to them, "Wow. You hung up pictures." or something to that affect when I originally saw them. I wasn't upset at all, although I probably should have been.
I took the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to the wall, and the numbers came off, but the stick man--not so much.

Leah said...

How funny!! You're right...they are VERY clever! But at least they were doing math. ;)

Amanda said...

FUNNY!!!!!!!