Thursday, September 24, 2009

Paigey Pie

Tonight I was sitting in the living room, using the laptop, when Paige came into the room. She had been outside playing with friends, and she must have also been visiting Daddy in the garage because she said to me matter-of-factly, "Mom, Daddy told me that he brought me into this world." Then she left the room, and as she was walking away she yelled, "...and he said he can take me out of it!"

I busted a gut laughing so hard, and when I could finally control myself enough to talk I said, "Actually, I brought you into this world."

"I KNOW!" she said. "That's what I told him!"

3 comments:

Dave said...

Actually I stole that from an episode of the Cosbys I saw, must have been 10 years ago. It seemed funny to me at the time, and I guess it still is!! :)

Ana said...

That is really funny. :) Silly Pagie

Amanda said...

I am laughing out loud here!!!