Sunday, September 6, 2009

Instead of Painting my bedroom I did this...

Last summer while shoppping at garage sales I found Paige's name as framed art. We had to get it for her, and we hung it on the wall next to her bed. ☺ Since then Emma has wanted one next to her bed, too. Well thanks to my brother-in-law's great talent with graphic arts she now has one. He created it for her, and I printed it off and matted and framed it. Of course when Paige saw that Emma was going to get her name in a fancy frame she wanted to match. I think they turned out pretty decent. Now I have to convince Dan to make one for Abby... *wink*The pictures are about 13" long. Emma picked out purple paper for around her name.

Paige's old picture

Paige's new picture ~~ original name plate but red paper for matting and the new frame.