The flighty thoughts and daily happenings of a quirky, home school mom.
Friday, September 25, 2009
Pumpkins from my Mommy
These are the pumpkins we received from my Mom. I saw at the store today that similar pumpkins sell for at least $5 a pumpkin so that makes her gift even more generous. ☺
Have no fear, the hooligans in this town will smash them for sure! Who am I to deny them fresh pumpkins to do their dirty deed. Actually, I hope they don't take them, but I'm neither naive nor stupid. *Kids these days*
4 comments:
Hopefully no one smashes them! They look cute though.
Cute, what funness!!!
Have no fear, the hooligans in this town will smash them for sure! Who am I to deny them fresh pumpkins to do their dirty deed. Actually, I hope they don't take them, but I'm neither naive nor stupid. *Kids these days*
Cute! They're cool!
Post a Comment