The flighty thoughts and daily happenings of a quirky, home school mom.
David took this video of Abigail bouncing on our bed. She had just figured out how to do it that morning. (9/26/09)
I can't believe you put this rediculous video on your blog. Watching it, was as much a waste of time, as recording it. Moving on...
I love the barette in her hair! Shes wicked cute :-)
That is funny!!! I love David's voice in the background, "Apparently she does it on command." HAHA!
Love the 'assist' from Paige - keep jumping!!
That is funny. She's just to yummy! I love her little face and tiny body. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't believe you put this rediculous video on your blog. Watching it, was as much a waste of time, as recording it. Moving on...
I love the barette in her hair! Shes wicked cute :-)
That is funny!!! I love David's voice in the background, "Apparently she does it on command." HAHA!
Love the 'assist' from Paige - keep jumping!!
That is funny. She's just to yummy! I love her little face and tiny body. :)
Post a Comment