The flighty thoughts and daily happenings of a quirky, home school mom.
Who doesn't love a good campfire. It's one of the things we miss, now that we live in the city . . . burn laws and such :C
I love it when we have fires in our fire-pit. It's GREAT! And ... ummm ... I still like poking and putting things in the fire. :) I don't know if you ever grow out of that.
Ana, I like poking sticks in the fire, too. And I like writing with the ash on the end of said stick. ☺
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Who doesn't love a good campfire. It's one of the things we miss, now that we live in the city . . . burn laws and such :C
I love it when we have fires in our fire-pit. It's GREAT! And ... ummm ... I still like poking and putting things in the fire. :) I don't know if you ever grow out of that.
Ana, I like poking sticks in the fire, too. And I like writing with the ash on the end of said stick. ☺
Post a Comment