I have been steadily teaching Abby her body parts. This is something that my mom used to do with my other kids, and so I started it with Abby. "Where is your eye?" I ask her, and then I point to her eye. We do eye, nose, ear, and mouth. Abby loves this! She smiles the entire time. ☺ Yesterday I asked Abby, "Where is your mouth?" And she immediately pointed to her mouth! Oh, it was so exciting. Of course repeated tries produced no similar responses, but she did it once so I'm proud.
2 comments:
I got Logan to do his nose once. I have been doing that with him lately too. Are you ready for her to turn 1 here?
No, I am not ready. If she turns one that means she isn't a baby anymore. *sniff, wipes tear away from eye* :-) I don't want my little Gooda Goo to grow up. She has to stay this size forever.
Post a Comment