Tonight we went to our friends' house for supper and a campfire. Being almost winter, and factoring in Daylight Savings Time, it gets dark pretty early around here. So naturally when we came home at 8 P.M. it was nighttime, and the sky was completely clear. Emma got out of the vehicle, and she looked up at the sky and said, "Look at the collections! I see a lollipop!" ☺ When Paige and Daddy corrected her and told her the proper name: constellations, Emma said, "Well I couldn't remember that!"
Also tonight Paige and Emma were conversing about an upcoming field trip they are going on to Underwater Adventures in the Mall of America. They have been counting down the days, and on the way home they were debating about how many days were left. Paige said that after tomorrow it would be 2, and Emma was certain it was three. They consulted me, and I confirmed that, yes, Paige was right: after tomorrow there would be two days until the field trip. "How come Paige knew that?!" Emma asked, exasperated. "Because I'm smarter." declared Paige.
I love my girlies! ☺
1 comment:
Listening to those two is highly amusing.
Post a Comment