Last night we went to Wal-Mart as a family. On the way I asked David if he had anything that he needed. "Gum?" I asked. (He chews a pack a day.) "Yes." he said. He was down to two packs. Somehow this conversation sparked another discussion about how we didn't have money lately. [I am sure that David will comment about how I have butchered this story which I welcome because my memory is fussy. ☺] Anyway, David joked that he was going to "off" me so that he could collect my life insurance policy.
I told him, "I don't have a life insurance policy. If I die you are stuck with all the expenses and my debt."
"What expenses?" he said. "The cost of the funeral?"
"Yeah." I replied.
And he said, "Well, I won't have to feed you anymore so I'll save a lot of money there." ☺
4 comments:
Ouch! That was harsh! :)
*Snort* Your husband seems to be...quite the character. ;)
Seriously I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants! Dave is HILARIOUS! ☺
Tell him that I know a guy who knows a guy. ;)
Post a Comment