This morning I walked into Paige and Emma's shared room, and I saw that Emma had spilled Perler beads (craft beads) all over her bed. "I'm picking them up." she said. I replied, "Yes, you are."
I left the room and walked back across the hall to my bedroom and laid back down for a second. With both bedroom doors open I heard the following conversation quite well:
Emma (speaking to Paige) said, "I wish we had the dirtiest room ever. That would be the best! Then we could make it really messy and never pick it up. Wouldn't that be great?" *15 seconds passed* "What if my bed were a toy room, and I messed it all up? Then I would have to come sleep with you."
"No". Paige said.
Emma asked, "Why not? Mama and Daddy share a bed."
Paige ended the conversation with this response, "That's because they like each other."
5 comments:
Oh that is tooo funny!! :) LOL
Stephanie!
Steph-you figured out how to leave a comment! *wink* ☺
Yes, I thought this was pretty funny so I HAD to post it!
Whew!!! :D Hilarious!
OH MY WORD!! That is just TOO funny. :D
Haha!!! I can just hear them talking now, "I wish we had the dirtiest room ever." :P
Post a Comment