I removed my Swag Bucks swidget off of my blog because I only put it on there to be able to find out the daily Swag Bucks code. It didn't work! I would try several times a day to find that code, and it always said, "There is no code available right now. Try again later." If you are reading this and you use Swag Bucks please let me know how you find the codes.
Along the gadget line, I was wondering what kind of gadgets are fun to have on your blog. Does anyone have a recommendation? I feel like I need to spice up my blog a bit, but I am loathe to change the background as I'm afraid it will mess with all the headings and fonts and colors of my blog. Are there any good background sites?
Thanks for your input! ☺
2 comments:
Music widgets are kindof fun. I had one for a while.
I feel like my blog is boring looking, but I just don't know what else to put on it. I'm thinking maybe some verses or poetry or maybe a list of things I like, etc. I just need to spruce it up a bit. :D
Post a Comment