Saturday, July 4, 2009

Poll Results

Thanks for voting on my last poll, "What is your favorite season?". The winner was Fall! That was my choice as well. I love the beautiful colors that show themselves during Autumn. First the Sumacs change to such deep reds and purples, and then the Ashes turn to yellow followed by the Maples changing to orange and red. Oh, it's so gorgeous! Plus the air is much dryer which makes it feel more pleasant outside even though the temperature can still be 90° in late September/early October. But by the end of October the weather has turned cooler, and we can FINALLY wear jeans and sweaters again. And of course there is Thanksgiving during Fall. I could go on and on about the food, but I'll spare you (for once ☺).

The other seasons though have great attributes to them as well. And living in Minnesota I am so thankful to our Creator and blessed by Him to be able to enjoy all 4 seasons in their majestic splendor.

Please vote on my next poll about footwear!

3 comments:

ExploreColorado said...

For me its a toss up btwn spring and summer. I love the flowers during both seasons.

Amanda said...

Same thing--I can't decide between spring and summer. Of course, I do like fall a little bit, the feel of it, but I hate winter, and fall makes me think of winter, so...I like spring and summer best. :-)

Nikki said...

Winter is so rough around here. It's bitterly cold even without the wind chill factor. But sledding is fun! I'm a huge fan of summer as it's usually hot and humid. But the warmer seasons are nice because then you don't have to bundle up your children. ☺