
This completes my series of posts on products that smell like foods. Here is the shampoo and conditioner that I use every day. It's made by GudonyaToo! (clever name), and the scent is Wild Strawberry Fields.When I first ordered the shampoo and conditioner I only purchased them because I was looking for a strawberry-scented shampoo. This product looked interesting as the shampoo is actually a gritty cream and not the normal liquid shampoo we are all familiar with. Well, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that this shampoo is great! It does an excellent job of cleaning your hair, and the conditioner works splendidly, too. I have tried using other products instead, just to give my hair a variety, and I can always distinguish a difference between how easily my hair styles with the GudonyaToo! products versus other brands. The SALTY DAWG shampoo and INTENSE conditioner work so much better.
You can purchase them through Etsy.com here.
3 comments:
Oh, wild strawberry fields? De-lish! That's neat, though, about the shampoo being kind of gritty cream. That makes total sense to me.
I liked your series. :)
The colors are lovely. :-)
Ana--when I first tried them I was like, "Whoa! This is fragrant! It smells like I have on strawberry perfume." Everytime the wind blew I caught a huge whiff of it. But now I don't notice it unless I'm applying the product. And it works so well!
Post a Comment