Well I wasn't too surprised to see that the majority of people didn't care for the sound of barking dogs or cats who whine a lot. ☺ What got me thinking of this poll is my neighbors' dog. EVERY time they put him outside, he barks the ENTIRE TIME until my neighbors come back outside and bring him in. This usually lasts about 5 minutes. I'm actually surprised at his stamina as he's a pretty small dog. (He looks like some kind of Terrier mix.) Needless to say he annoys me as I can hear him barking from inside my house with all the windows shut. Also, as the owner of 3 cats they can get on one's nerves, too. Especially when they are hungry.
But since I have 3 kitties and grew up with a dog I do admit that they are SOOOOO cute and adorable! And they become part of your family so as an owner you don't mind their "talking" as much as say your neighbors' dog or cat. ☺
1 comment:
:D of all our backyard neighbors, only one doesn't have a dog. You should hear the racked when they all get in one corner and bark. Its quite a noise. I must say though, its much more annoying to listen to someone elses mutt, than your own.
Post a Comment